Adventures » Summit Experience
The Order of the Arrow Summit Experience program is an experience like no other. For 8 days, you will join together with Arrowmen from around the country and experience all that the Summit in West Virginia has to offer.
Four days of the program will be focused on building or maintaining trail around the Summit, and the New River Gorge National River Area. The remainder of the experience will revolve around white water kayaking and rafting, along with mountain biking, climbing, and participation in other Summit activities. Participants will not only build trail, bu also bonds of brotherhood as they start their High Adventure journey.
The program is designed to entice younger Arrowmen to participate in High Adventure. Lodges and Chapters are encourage to participate as a crew. Arrowmen ages 14 but not yet 18 will have the opportunity to explore all that the Summit has to offer in terms of adventure, brotherhood and cheerful service.
- Session 1: June 12 - 19, 2016
- Session 2: June 19 - 26, 2016
- Session 3: June 26 - July 3, 2016
- Session 4: July 3 - 10, 2016
- Session 5: July 10 - 17, 2016
- Session 6: July 17 - 24, 2016
- Session 7: July 24 - 31, 2016
- Session 8: July 31 - August 7, 2016