Interested in attending OA High Adventure? You won't be disappointed by the experience you will gain at the best program available to youth in Scouting. So now you have to sign-up! Here's how you do it:
- To start the signup process, click the trek you are interested in:
- Once you have decided on the trek, you need to decide what session to apply for. You may want to coordinate your trek with fellow Arrowmen from your lodge. Be sure to do it as soon as possible so that you can get the dates you want.
- You will need your lodge staff adviser's and your lodge adviser's approval.
- Check for scholarship opportunities. Many lodges, sections, and even regions offer these. You may be eligible and that may help you get on your way.
- Ensure that you pay the $50-100 deposit and then the remaining balance.
- Finally, make sure that you follow through. Don't just sign up and then not come, you need to make sure that you get all your money in, set up your flight arrangements, and get your gear. Remember that when you are booking your travel, you MUST arrive at your respective program before your scheduled start date. Check the High Adventure website for additional information for each program. Also, please schedule your return travel for the final day of your program after 1PM.
Soon enough you will be on the trail. See you out there!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!